Youth Hawn State Park T-Shirt
Did you know that Hawn State Park is home to one of the largest and oldest stands of virgin oak-hickory forest in the state? These ancient trees have stood tall for centuries, creating a rich and diverse ecosystem that teems with life. It's a testament to the enduring power of nature and the importance of preservation.
As you explore Hawn State Park, be prepared to wander along scenic trails that wind through lush forests, alongside clear streams, and past stunning rock formations. The whisper of leaves, the melodious songs of birds, and the gentle trickle of water will envelop you in a peaceful symphony of nature's delights.
- unisex fit
- 4.5 oz, 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey
- Heather is 90/10 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- all vintage colors are 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- ribbed collar
- shoulder-to-shoulder self-fabric back neck tape
- double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- side seam construction
- EasyTear label