Pickle Springs Natural Area T-Shirt
If you've ever been, you know Pickle Springs is a gem of a park in Missouri. This design is inspired by the 80s rock aesthetic. Rock out the next time you head to Pickle Springs Natural Area!
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring-spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double-needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors will vary slightly.