Lone Elk Park T-Shirt
Did you know that Lone Elk Park is home to a diverse array of wildlife, including its namesake residents, the majestic elk? These magnificent creatures roam freely within the park's boundaries, offering visitors a unique opportunity to witness their beauty up close. It's a rare chance to connect with nature's most regal and graceful inhabitants.
As you explore Lone Elk Park, be prepared to encounter a variety of other fascinating wildlife species as well. From white-tailed deer to bison, foxes to wild turkeys, the park is a haven for animal enthusiasts and photographers seeking to capture nature's wonders. The park's scenic drives and hiking trails provide ample opportunities to spot these incredible creatures in their natural habitat.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.