Midwest Gold T-Shirt
This garment is made with special attention to durability and comfort. Sure to last for a long time. Please note this garment runs big and has a wide boxy throw-back 90s style cut. We recommend to order one size smaller than normal if you prefer a tighter, fashion fit.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors will vary slightly.