Don Robison State Park T Shirt
St. Louis area entrepreneur Don Robinson died and donated his 843 acres of land to the Missouri State Park system. It's wild to believe this was all one person's backyard. We are lucky to have it and it's one of my favorites! Fun fact: the area of Don Robinson State Park is the same size as New York's Central Park.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors will vary slightly.