Ha Ha Tonka State Park Banana
Did you know that Ha Ha Tonka State Park is home to the ruins of a magnificent castle? Perched on a bluff overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks, the ruins of the Ha Ha Tonka Castle stand as a hauntingly beautiful reminder of a bygone era. Once a grand mansion, it was tragically destroyed by fire in 1942, leaving behind a fascinating piece of history.
As you explore Ha Ha Tonka State Park, be prepared to marvel at the park's natural wonders, such as the mesmerizing Ha Ha Tonka Spring. With its vibrant turquoise waters and the surrounding limestone formations, this spring creates a picturesque oasis that will take your breath away.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.