Katy Trail T-Shirt
Did you know that the Katy Trail stretches an incredible distance of 270 miles from Machens, Missouri, all the way to Clinton, Missouri? That's right! This historic trail follows the path of the former Missouri-Kansas-Texas (MKT) railroad, taking you through picturesque landscapes, charming towns, and a tapestry of natural beauty.
As you traverse the Katy Trail, be prepared to pedal or stroll through scenic river valleys, rolling hills, and lush farmlands. This multi-use trail offers a unique perspective of Missouri's diverse ecosystems and a chance to witness the beauty of the state up close.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.