Elephant Rocks Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Did you know that Elephant Rocks State Park is home to a collection of colossal granite boulders that resemble a herd of ancient elephants? These massive rocks, some reaching heights of 30 feet, have been standing here for over a billion years, creating a surreal and awe-inspiring landscape.
As you explore Elephant Rocks State Park, be prepared to wander through a natural playground like no other. Climb atop the giant elephant-shaped boulders and marvel at the panoramic views of the surrounding forests. It's a place where nature's forces have sculpted a remarkable spectacle, inviting visitors of all ages to embrace their sense of wonder and adventure.
Beyond the impressive rock formations, the park offers scenic hiking trails that wind through wooded areas, leading to picturesque overlooks and hidden treasures. Keep your eyes open for the remnants of the old granite quarry, a testament to the human history intertwined with this geological wonderland.
- long lasting - nearly twice as heavy as standard shirts
- extremely soft & comfortable
- gets softer as you wash it
- As with all pigment dyed garments, expect variation in colors and prints
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar & bottom hem
- Twill taped neck and shoulders Rib cuffs