Forest Park T-Shirt
Did you know that Forest Park is one of the largest urban parks in the United States? Encompassing over 1,300 acres, this sprawling green oasis offers a diverse array of attractions and activities for visitors of all ages. From lush forests to serene waterways, from cultural institutions to recreational opportunities, Forest Park has it all.
As you explore Forest Park, be prepared to be captivated by its natural beauty and iconic landmarks. Take a leisurely stroll around the park's scenic paths, rent a paddleboat to glide across Post-Dispatch Lake, or have a picnic under the shade of towering trees. The park's vast expanse provides endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Don't miss the chance to visit some of the park's renowned cultural institutions, such as the Saint Louis Art Museum, the Missouri History Museum, and the St. Louis Science Center. Immerse yourself in art, history, and scientific discovery, all within the park's boundaries.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.