If you're from the Midwest, you know seasons change pretty much hour by hour. It could be 30° in the morning and 70° by noon. You could be wearing shorts on a sunny day and suddenly be caught in a snow storm. Every-time you leave the house you have to question "What season are we doing today?"
- long lasting - nearly twice as heavy as standard shirts
- extremely soft & comfortable
- gets softer as you wash it
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar & bottom hem
- Twill taped neck and shoulders Rib cuffs