Onondaga Cave State Park T-Shirt Ivory
Did you know that Onondaga Cave is an ancient underground masterpiece, created over millions of years? This awe-inspiring limestone cave system features intricate formations, sparkling stalactites, and mesmerizing stalagmites that will transport you to a world unlike any other.
As you explore the depths of Onondaga Cave, be prepared to witness the remarkable "King's Canopy." This colossal stalactite formation spans an impressive 70 feet in length, resembling an ethereal curtain cascading from the ceiling. It's a sight that will leave you in awe of nature's artistry.
Not only does Onondaga Cave offer a journey through geological wonders, but it also boasts stunning natural trails that wind through lush forests and lead to picturesque overlooks. From the breathtaking beauty of the Meramec River to the tranquil serenity of Cathedral Canyon, Onondaga Cave State Park is a haven for nature enthusiasts.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.