Taum Sauk State Park T-Shirt
Did you know that Taum Sauk Mountain is not only the highest point in Missouri but also the highest peak between the Rockies and the Appalachian Mountains? Standing tall at 1,772 feet above sea level, it offers sweeping panoramic views that will leave you in awe.
As you embark on your journey through Taum Sauk State Park, be prepared to witness the mesmerizing Mina Sauk Falls. Cascading from a height of 132 feet, this stunning waterfall is a hidden gem nestled within the park's rugged landscapes. Don't forget to capture a picture-perfect moment to cherish forever!
Whether you're an avid hiker, nature enthusiast, or simply someone who appreciates the wonders of the great outdoors, this Taum Sauk State Park t-shirt will be a cherished memento of your unforgettable adventures. Show your love for Missouri's natural beauty and embrace the spirit of exploration with this unique and stylish shirt.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.